So in case ya'll didn't know I make all my own patterns! Once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy but at first it's super hard! So be sure to practice with muslin first!
Here is a basic run down on how to make a custom princess seam pattern!
Now this is all math so get your calculator, a pencil, your measuring tape, paper and some patience.
1) Measure shoulder to shoulder. Make a line at the top of your paper that is ¼ that measurement.
2) Meausre vertically from your shoulder to your bust line. Mark that line on your paper as a straight line from the edge of your shoulder line down.
3) Measure your bust and underbust. Subtract Underbust (UB) from Bust (B). Then devide UB by 2. Add what you got from Ub-B. Devide by 4. Mark this line horozontaly at the end of your Shoulder to bust line.
4) Measure Bust to Underbust Vertically. Add this line to you shoulder to Bust Line.
5) Make a line that is horozontal with your bust line at the end of the bust to underbust line that is 1/8th your underbust measurement.
6) Measure UnderBust to Waist (Vertically). Add this onto your Bust to Underbust line.
7) Measure you waist (W). Devide W by 8. Again make a horozontal line at the end of your bust to underbust line.
8) Measure wist to hip. Add to Under bust to Waist line.
9) Measure hip. Devide by 8. Make horozontal line.
10) This is the front piece of your pattern. Not smooth the lines so that they look similar to the image above. Cut this out.
11) Flip your first piece over so that the 'right side' is down on your paper. Trace the curved edge.
12) Make sure to mark where your Bust, Underbust, Waist and Hip were on your first piece. This allows you to skip the steps that measure vertically.
13) Using your guide points repeate steps 1,3,5,7 & 9.
14) Smooth and cut. This is piece two. Flip and trace.
15) Repeate steps 13 and 14 for the next two pieces. However! When doing step 3 DO NOT do all that math. All you need to do for the last two pieces is use 1/8th UB as the measurement.
16) Cut and sew!
Sorry I'm not very good at explaining things like this! I may be making a tutorial video of this in the near future!
You can use this pattern to make a Custom Corset!: